Header

Header

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Time for new adventures


Yes, this IS what it looks like. I am packing up. Ready to leave Canada. Well, actually, mentally not ready at all, but I'm going anyway. 
I've sold my ski's, sold my car, packed up my stuff. My life is one more time in boxes and scattered all over, and I have to start from zero again, somewhere else. 
Is that frustrating? 
Yes! 
Was coming here a waste of time? 
Oh h*ll no!!
I have had an awesome time here, maybe even the best time of my life. And that says something, because I actually consider myself extremely lucky and think most of my life has been pretty awesome. I have learned a lot about myself, about people, about this country and about my own country. About love, about beauty and about what should really matter in life. 
And I would do it all over again. 

So, is this the end of my adventure? Ha! You'd think! This is just the start of the next one. I've got my mind set on mountains. Yes, no surprise right? I've found myself a more balanced, happier and healthier person when I am close to mountains. 
I love the Netherlands and if it would be just slightly less flat, I would consider going back. But it's not. So I'll be exploring possibilities in Norway, or maybe even Switzerland and Austria. 

And of course I will keep you up to date on whatever the next adventure is. 



1 comment: